Policies and Studio Rules
Do not attend class if you are feeling unwell in any way!
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 research and polices to fully understand what additional steps may be required for us to continuing sharing flamenco with you in a safe way. We are taking the following steps to keep everyone safe and will update this list as needed:
- Frequent and enhanced studio cleaning
- Masks that cover your nose and mouth are strongly recommend at all times in the studio and during classes.
- Drop-in classes must be pre-booked.
- Make-up classes for registered students will be available at the teacher’s discretion with pre-arrangement.
- Please remember to stay home if you are feeling unwell in any way.
- You may be asked to sign a health and safety waiver.
In the unforeseen event that classes are required to be cancelled by a public health order or some other situation outside of our control, a reasonable alternative will be offered in the form of online classes or video instruction and/or make up classes at a later date.
All teachers and students are expected to maintain a safe, respectful, and supportive learning environment at all times.
- Make up classes for registered students only, may be requested by email no less than 24 hours prior to the class you wish to attend. Permission will be granted at the discretion of the teacher and space permitting. Make up classes must be completed within the 10-week Term.
- No food or drink (other than water in a closed-top non-breakable bottle) are permitted in the studio.
- The studio has a strict no video policy in all classes. Audio recording in group classes is permitted with permission by the teacher.
- Contact us any time if you have questions, concerns, or feedback about your classes or studio experience. We love to hear from you!